The administrators of the PolskaSzkołaOnline.ie project pay special attention to the protection of personal data of project participants as well as people interested in educating their children as part of it, also who contact us to obtain information about the current offer. To provide you with transparency regarding the personal data protection processes we use, in this document we inform you about the legal regulations for processing your data, the ways of collecting and using your data, as well as about your rights in the processing of personal data. Please be advised that the principles and grounds for lawful processing of your data and also the scope of your rights related to the protection of personal data has been established by the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals about the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - hereinafter: "GDPR".
Who is the administrator of your data?
The data administrator is Together-Razem Centre, based in Cork, Ireland. Together Razem Center is a non-profit organization registered with the Charity Authority in Ireland under number and with the Company Registration Office under number. The Administrator's Office is located in Cork, address: Unit2A, Kilnap Business Park, Old Mallow Rd, Cork, telephone 0035 21 439 55 88 email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com email address of the Personal Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
How can you contact us and our Data Protection Officer?
Do you want to contact us? We are happy to answer any questions. Our contact details are as follows: address: Unit2A, Kilnap Business Park, Old Mallow Rd, Cork, phone 0035 21 439 55 88 email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email address of the Personal Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
How do we process the personal data of our clients?
Purposes and regulation of data processing
We process the personal data of our clients because:
- it is necessary for the conclusion and proper performance of the agreement for the education of a child using the Internet Educational Platform; the basis for the data processing described in this point is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR;
- it is required by generally applicable law, in particular art. 74 of the Accounting Act, which provides for the obligation to keep accounting records; the basis for the data processing described in this point is art 6 sec. 1 (c) GDPR;
- it is necessary for our legitimate interests, such as ensuring the possibility of pursuing or defending against claims raised by our clients, improving the organization work, constantly adjusting our services to the needs of clients, informing clients and other interested persons about the services provided and keeping statistics on our activities; the basis for the data processing described in this point is Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
Recipients of personal data
Effective and efficient provision of our services and ensuring the possibility of pursuing our legitimate interests sometimes requires using the services of external entities, which, helping us, may gain access to the personal data of our clients. In such situations, we agree with a third party for entrusting the processing of personal data, in which we set the rules of processing as well as security and data protection mechanisms to maintain our standards in the field of personal data protection, confidentiality, and security. We enforce our contractors to comply with these rules. On the above principles, we entrust the personal data of our clients to the following categories of recipients: entities providing IT, accounting, marketing, and hosting services, as well as cloud computing and e mail services.
Data transfer to countries outside the European Economic Area
The provisions of the GDPR allow the use of the services of entities processing personal data operating outside the European Economic Area if certain criteria are met, such as, inter alia, the determination by the European Commission by way of a decision that a third country ensures an adequate level of protection, as well as ensuring that the third country will comply with the standard clauses on the protection of personal data adopted by the European Commission. In cases where we use the services of entities based outside the European Economic Area, we make sure that such processing ensures the safety of our clients and meets the requirements resulting from the provisions of the GDPR.
Period of personal data storage We process your data in the following periods:
The field of data
Data processing period
Personal data provided in the filling forms of agreement of educational services
The time during the agreement and the claims arising from it
Personal data on billing documents
The period of tax liabilities
Personal data providing in the contact form from polskaszkolaonline. ie
The duration of correspondence aimed at answering the questions asked by the customer and then the period of claims arising from this processing
Data processed for marketing purposes
If they are processed based on your consent - until it is withdrawn If they are processed based on our legitimate interest - until the end of this interest or an effective objection to the processing
Voluntary provision of personal data
Providing data is voluntary. However, if you want to access our educational platform or get answers to your questions about our business, providing your data is necessary for agreement and necessary due to legal requirements governing the archiving of billing documentation.
What rights do you have about the processing of your data?
Due to the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access your data and the right to request correction of this data if it would be incorrect,
- the right to request the deletion of your data ("the right to be forgotten") in the following cases:
- the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they are processed by us,
- the data was processed only based on your consent, which has been withdrawn by you, and we have no other basis for the processing of your data,
- you have objected to the processing of your data based on our legitimate interest in a situation where our basis for processing does not override your rights, freedoms, and interests; however, you cannot request the deletion of this data if we need it to establish, assert or defend claims,
- you have objected to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes,
- the data was processed unlawfully,
- data must be deleted to comply with our legal obligation provided for in European Union law,
- you are a person under the age of eighteen and we processed your data based on your or your legal representative's consent.
unless the processing is necessary for:
- our exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information,
- fulfillment by us of a legal obligation imposed on us by European Union or Polish law, or to perform a task carried out in the public interest,
- archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes, insofar as it is probable that the right to request deletion of data will prevent or seriously hinder the achievement of the purposes of such processing,
- establishing, investigating, or defending claims;
- The right to request the restriction of the processing of your data in the following cases:
- Your data has been entered incorrectly in your opinion - the restriction of processing will continue for a period that allows us to verify the correctness of this data.
- the data was processed unlawfully, but you oppose their removal from our database, requesting instead to limit their processing.
- we no longer need the data, but it is useful for you to establish, assert or defend claims.
- you have objected to the processing of your data based on our legitimate interest - the restriction of processing will last for a period that allows us to determine whether our legitimate grounds override the grounds of your objection,
We explain that during the period of limiting the processing of your data, we can only store it; other activities of processing your data will require your consent unless these activities are used to establish, assert or defend claims, protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or take them due to important reasons of public interest of the European Union or its Member State;
- The right to data transfer - you have the right to receive personal data concerning you in a structured, commonly used machine readable format if the data is processed based on consent or to perform a contract and when their processing is carried out in an automated manner; you also have the right to request that this data be sent to another administrator, provided that there are technical possibilities in this regard, both on our side and on the part of that other entity,
- Right to object - you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data, which we perform based on our legitimate interest - for reasons related to your particular situation; in all circumstances, you can object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes,
- The right to complain to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office - in the event of a breach by us of the provisions on the protection of personal data during their processing.
What are cookies?
The cookie mechanism is not used to obtain any information identifying users of our website or to track their activity on the web. Cookies used on our websites do not store any personal data of users.
Cookies are used for the purpose
- ADJUSTING THE CONTENT OF OUR WEBSITES TO THE USER'S PREFERENCE AND OPTIMIZATION OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITES; IN PARTICULAR, THESE FILES ALLOW US TO RECOGNIZE THE SERVICE USER'S DEVICE AND PROPERLY DISPLAY THE WEBSITE ADAPTED TO ITS INDIVIDUAL NEEDS;
- CREATE STATISTICS THAT HELP TO UNDERSTAND HOW WE USE THE WEBSITE USE THAT ALLOWS US TO IMPROVE THEIR STRUCTURE AND CONTENT;
- MAINTENANCE OF THE SERVICE USER SESSION (AFTER LOGGING IN) THANKS TO WHICH THE USER DOES NOT HAVE TO RE ENTER THE LOGIN AND PASSWORD ON EVERY SITE OF THE SERVICE.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User. The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
- "NECESSARY" COOKIES, ENABLING THE USE OF SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITES;
- SECURITY COOKIES;
- "PERFORMANCE" COOKIES ENABLING THE COLLECTION OF INFORMATION ON THE USE OF WEBSITES;
- "FUNCTIONAL" COOKIES, ENABLING THE "REMEMBERING" OF SETTINGS SELECTED BY THE USER AND PERSONALIZING THE USER INTERFACE;
- "SOCIAL" COOKIES THAT ALLOW THE SHARING OF INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITES WITH FRIENDS ON SOCIAL NETWORKS BUILDING AROUND SOCIAL NETWORKS AS I TOOK.
How to manage cookies?
Information for supported browsers:
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl